St Paul's Anglican Church plaque
Public Art : St Paul's Anglican Church plaque
Description: The bronze plaque commemorates St Paul's an Anglican church built on
the site in 1866. The plaque includes a relief of the church.
Location: The bronze plaque commemorating St Paul's Anglican Church is located in
St Paul's Place (Near the John Forrest Monument) on the corner of Victoria and Stephen Streets, Bunbury, Western
This plaque commemorates St. Paul's Anglican Church
built on this site in 1866
Background of St Paul's Anglican Church:
The St Paul's Anglican church was built in 1866.
Sir John Forrest attended the church and school before the
pro-cathedral was built. The St paul's Anglican Pro- Cathedral was demolished in 1963.